27. August – 1. September 2023, Monte Verità, Ascona, Switzerland
For more information and registration
This summer school of the Energy Science Center (ESC) is aiming to present an in-depth understanding of the energy sector to early-stage researchers from around the world. The theme of the summer school will be to address the following questions from a technical, economic and policy perspective:
- How does the energy supply system function today and potentially in the future?
- What are the main challenges and opportunities in achieving a net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions energy supply system?
- How can needed investments in the energy system be realized?
- How can policy accelerate the transition to a net zero energy system?
- How can political ambition be increased or implement such accelerating policies?
The ESC is a collaborating competence center of the RESPONSE Doctoral Program .