10 things to consider when applying for an Innovedum project
If you teach at ETH and think about innovating your teaching, Innovedum is just around the corner. Dr. Erik Jentges, educational developer at the department of management, technolgy, and economics, has been involved in several reviews and writings for Innovedum projects. You might want to check out his 10 tips when applying for an Innovedum project:
- Identify the correct grant scheme
- State your idea clearly
- Give us your context
- Feature the voice of learners
- Demonstrate that you talked to educators and didactic experts
- Present a realistic project plan
- Assume supportive reviewers
- Put your didactic innovations front and center
- Think beyond your project
- Share your learnings
In addition to the last point, a coherent evaluation plan should be part of the propoal. This will help project leaders in the discussion and dissemination of project results.
More information on evaluation criteria and the process at Innovedum can be found here. The next deadline for Innovedum project submissions is 1 October 2021.