Making of: inside|out newsletter no. 14
IT news at ETH Zurich – “Find out what’s going on in terms of IT at ETH Zurich”: the 14th inside|out newsletter is online.
Take a look behind the scenes of the latest IT Services newsletter.
A big thank you to everyone who has helped to get the newsletter up and running!
Networking is everything: thanks to the Facility Management (Betrieb) of ETH Zurich for the tip with the red carpet and the shut-off columns. Also for the illuminated letters, which we discovered at “Zurich’s Long Night of Museums” and had to pick up in a garden hideaway…. What you do not find at home…? There was still that big Mario cardboard figures. Then there was plenty of brainstorming about people’s own services… At the same time you could get to know the colleagues better. But at first it needed topics and the appropriate people to photograph for each service. Not easy, when employees are on sabbatical. However, it also includes: sending test emails, organizing alternative items, helping with the photo shoot, taking pictures, editing photos, creating icons, sending contact sheets, adapting texts, proofreading, translating, sending, graphics, creating email distribution lists and again to realize that the modeling profession is tough ….
It really is difficult to believe just how many people were involved in achieving this result!
Topics in the 14th issue
- UCC – Unified Communication / We do everything for your communication at ETH
- Select Survey: Creating online surveys easily – simply and professionally
- SharePoint at ETH / Why do I need SharePoint?
- Making of Newsletter inside|out no. 13 (Post regarding the last newsletter)
- Launch & Start-up
- Website Newsletter inside|out
Editorial & Contact
- Dr Rui Brandao, ITS Director
- Sabine Hoffmann, ITS Management, PR & Communication
- Contact email@example.com