IT Newsletter inside|out No. 31 published
“Knowing what’s going on in IT at ETH Zurich”: The 30th newsletter inside|out is online.
Have you noticed?
Each image has background icons that match the theme. These are the background icons for the current newsletter inside|out No. 31.
Topics in this issue
- Business Relationship Office (BRO)
- Phone Control Center: Telephone redirection made easy
- Digitalisation project eResearch / one web portal for all funding instruments
- Email Services soon in the cloud
- Kubernetes as a Service / running containerised applications with KaaS
- Way-up: the shortened IT apprenticeship at ETH
- IARU Cybersecurity Forum @ ETH Zurich
- How can I contribute to energy saving?
Our main topics in this newsletter
IARU Cybersecurity Forum @ ETH Zurich
The IT Services (ITS) has launched a new newsletter in 2013 under the name “inside|out”. “inside|out” appears three times annually in German and in English and focuses on three main IT topics. The ITS hopes the newsletter will allow outsiders a better awareness of its services and foster cooperation with other ETH members.
Editorial & Contact
- Dr Rui Brandao, ITS Director
- Sabine Hoffmann, ITS Head Office, Head PR & Communications
- Gerhild Müller, ITS Head Office, Newsletter Service Owner
- Contact email@example.com