Making-of inside|out No. 28
“Knowing what’s going on in IT at ETH Zurich”: The 28th newsletter inside|out is online.
The people behind the IT
After some back and forth about Corona, we were able to shoot this newsletter on location again. This time with three very different subjects and themes. There is even a search riddle where you can win something. Let us surprise you and let us know the solution.
Many thanks to all involved
- David Schärer, Stephen Sheridan and Anatoliy Holinger
- Davor Kupresak, Andreas Müller, Urs Spätig and Anja Harder
- Aires Marques, Apon Dunkl, Fabio Consani and Roger Schlumpf
After the 28th edition we are a well-rehearsed team. A big thank you also to all the ID staff behind the scenes, who are not in the pictures and helped with proofreading, finding accessories, helping with set-up and shoot, creating icons, filling newsletters, creating email lists and distribution lists.
Topics in this issue
- The new System Health service / Are we aware of our critical IT vulnerabilities?
- New Division Head ITS CxS / Welcome Miroslav Kobas
- More security thanks to MFA / Who stole the login data?
- IT apprenticeship for refugees / New: Integration pre-vocational training at the IT Training Lab
- The Google powerhouse / Google Workspace now available
- Goodbye Giorgio / Giorgio Broggi’s retirement & anniversary
- Forgotten your ETH password? / Reset the password yourself
- IT taster course for female pupils / New: Additional “Women only”
- Check & update communication/address data
Editorial & Contact
- Dr Rui Brandao, ITS Director
- Sabine Hoffmann, ITS Management, Head PR & Communications
- Gerhild Müller, ITS Management, Newsletter Service Owner
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org