feminno`s focus is on idea generation. For this you will be able to enlarge your network outside academia and learn how to evaluate the potential of your idea. In addition, you will receive advice and access to funding opportunities and mentoring to start your own innovation project.
Next start in September 2022 with 12 days (of 8 hours) of presence.
- At the end of the program you will be able to assess ideas for its Innovation Potential.
- You have completed your first Business Canvas and Pitch.
- You will be able to make a decision about your next career move and have the necessary Network to do so successfully.
- You will be clear on your Competencies and have improved significantly some of your Pain Points. A personal Action Plan will be one outcome of the program.
- Biology, biotechnology
- Agricultural and food sciences
- Environmental science, ecology, sustainability
- Health, medicine, pharmaceuticals
- Psychology, mental health
- Disease prevention and epidemiology
- New technologies, data science, robotics, AI etc. in health and medicine
- Career retreat; Three full day sessions: September 2022
- Innovation Workshop: Create a Business Model Canvas; Two full day sessions: October 2022
- Innovation seminars and lunch talks; Lunch and evening sessions: November/December 2022
- Negotiation skills for conflict situations, business deals; Two full day sessions: January 2023
- Company visits; 3-4 (virtual) visits: November 2022–February 2023
- Closing event with the feminno community; Presentations, Networking, Celebration: Early March 2023
On a view
Certification and Credit Points
- PhD students will receive 4 ECTS that are fully accredited in their PhD Programs
- Postdocs will receive a certificate of attendance and 120 hours accredited to the PSC Career Development Program for Postdocs.
- Alumna and young professionals that join the program through the School for Continuing Education at ETH Zurich will receive a certification of successful completion of continuing education for 120 hours.
Start: September, 2022
Yearly between September and March
Duration: 12 days
Location: ETH Zürich
Costs: CHF 2200 for Alumnae; CHF 150 for a PhD students and CHF 400 for a Postdoc of ETH Zurich or University of Zurich; CHF 800 for Post-docs or PhD students of a Swiss University (other than ETH Zurich and University of Zurich).