Who can participate?
The program addresses female researchers from Life Sciences currently working as a PhD student, Postdoc at the University of Zurich, ETH Zurich or another Swiss University.
Alumnae and female professionals holding a Master’s degree can join through the School of Continuing Education at ETH Zurich.
A maximum of 20 women per call will be admitted.
How to apply
The 5th call:
- opens on June 7, 2021
- closes on August 10, 2021 (NEW DATE!)
- Notification of acceptance in August 2021
- Here’s the application form for call 5.
CHF 2200 for Alumnae; CHF 150 Post-docs and PhD students at ETH Zurich or University of Zurich; CHF 800: Post-docs or PhD students of a Swiss University (other than ETH Zurich and University of Zurich).
Selection of applications
The selection of applications is done based on the following criteria:
Relevance for career development
- Does the CV show that the applicant will profit from the program?
- Is the personal development plan convincing?
- Has the applicant convincingly expressed her commitment for participating in the program?
- Will the program give the applicant the new key competencies that will enable her to achieve her own and the program’s goals?
Relevance of research
- Are its innovative aspects evident?
- Has the applicant outlined how her research results could be transformed into an innovative product or application?